Members of the Barbados Stock Exchange should consult the following Rules and Forms containing information about the BSE’s listing, trading, clearing and settlement processes.
- Rules of the Barbados Stock Exchange Inc.
- Rules of the International Securities Market of the Barbados Stock Exchange.
Forms – BSE & BCSDI
- BSE Bond Transfer Form
- Emera Deposit Receipt Surrender Form
- BCSDI Address Change Form
- BCSDI Warrant Address Change Form
- BCSDI Pledge Form
- BCSDI Nominee Transfer Form
Forms – ISM
- Appendix 3 A – Application for participation in the BCSDI as a Clearing Agent
- Appendix 3 B – Application to clear and settle ISM securities through BCSDI
- Appendix 3 C – Global Master Securities Lending Agreement
- Appendix 4 A – Listing Application Procedures
- Appendix 4 B – Application for Listing Form – Equities Securities
- Appendix 4 C – Application for Listing Form – Investment Funds
- Appendix 4 D – Application for Listing Form – Debt Securities
- Appendix 4 E – Issuer’s Declaration Form
- Appendix 4 F – Director’s Personal Declaration Form
- Appendix 4 H – Listing Agreement
- Appendix 6 A – Application Form for Approval as a Listing Sponsor
- Appendix 6 B – Listing Sponsor’s Review and Recommendation Declaration Form
Are you interested in investing in Barbados?
Get started with our FREE Shares 101 GuideDownload Now