The Barbados Stock Exchange
Local Experience, Global Standards
Choose a market that works for your business – the Barbados Stock Exchange offers 3 distinct markets to meet your capitalisation needs:
- Innovation & Growth Market (IGM): ideal for start-ups and mid-sized business ventures.
- Main Market: the market of choice for domestic and regional conglomerates.
- International Securities Market (ISM): a cost-effective, tax-efficient market for a wide range of international businesses.
Though backed by a classic market structure, companies can enjoy a number of dynamic benefits with a listing:
- flexible financial model and new capitalization sources
- cost-effective listings (both primary and secondary listings)
- clear and transparent investment laws
- right-sized regulation
- Access to Barbados’ tax-treaty network – a credible, invaluable mechanism for structuring global investments
Experience the Barbados Advantage – businesses choosing Barbados as their domicile of choice can expect the following:
- political, social and economic stability
- a well-regulated business environment
- well-educated human resources
- low corporate taxes
- an OECD approved domicile
- an excellent quality of life
Additionally, please review our Markets page for detailed information on our listing requirements.