The Barbados Stock Exchange
Local Experience, Global Standards
Choose a market that works for your business – the Barbados Stock Exchange offers 3 distinct markets to meet your capitalisation needs:
- Junior Market: ideal for start-ups and mid-sized business ventures.
- Regular Market: the market of choice for domestic and regional conglomerates.
- International Securities Market (ISM): a cost-effective, tax-efficient market for a wide range of international businesses.
Though backed by a classic market structure, companies can enjoy a number of dynamic benefits with a listing:
- flexible financial model and new capitalization sources
- cost-effective listings (both primary and secondary listings)
- clear and transparent investment laws
- right-sized regulation
- Access to Barbados’ tax-treaty network – a credible, invaluable mechanism for structuring global investments
Experience the Barbados Advantage – businesses choosing Barbados as their domicile of choice can expect the following:
- political, social and economic stability
- a well-regulated business environment
- well-educated human resources
- low corporate taxes
- an OECD approved domicile
- an excellent quality of life
Please review our Markets page for detailed information on our listing requirements.
Are you interested in investing in Barbados?
Get started with our FREE Shares 101 GuideDownload Now