International Securities Market
Prospective Issuers may select from the following approved Listing Sponsors:
Your Listing Sponsor will:
- Educate you on the initial and ongoing listing requirements
- Co-ordinate legal due diligence and ensure compliance with applicable rules
- Manage communication with the Stock Exchange and the Financial Services Commission (FSC)
- File your Listing Application Form with the Exchange and your Registration of Securities with the FSC; and
- Provide ongoing advice and support throughout the life of your listing.
LISTING SPONSOR APPROVAL
An applicant for approval as a Listing Sponsor on the ISM must file a completed “Application Form for Approval as a Listing Sponsor” with the Barbados Stock Exchange.
This form can be found under Appendix 6A of the Definitive Guide to Being a Listing Sponsor on the International Securities Market.
LISTING SPONSOR’S REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION
Upon the completion of due diligence for a prospective listing by an Issuer, a Listing Sponsor must submit a completed “Listing Sponsor’s Review and Recommendation Declaration Form” with the Barbados Stock Exchange.
This form can be found under Appendix 6B of the Definitive Guide to Being a Listing Sponsor on the International Securities Market.
For more information, please consult the following:
Are you interested in investing in Barbados?
Get started with our FREE Shares 101 GuideDownload Now