The Innovation & Growth Market (formerly known as the Junior Market) commenced operations in October 1999 and is set up for small and medium-sized companies (SMEs) that require proportionate and affordable access to the capital markets.
Listing Requirements – The Innovation & Growth Market
Companies applying for listing on the Innovation & Growth Market of the Exchange must meet the following criteria:
- have gross assets of not less than BDS $500,000 excluding goodwill;
- minimum equity capital of BDS $200,000;
- subordinated loan capital (other than prior-charge) not more than 25% of Equity Capital;
- public shareholders numbering not less than 25 and holding not less than 25% of the issuer’s outstanding total Equity Capital;
- market introduction and continued sponsorship by a Member of the Exchange;
- have evidence of competent management; and
- be incorporated under the laws of Barbados or another jurisdiction approved by the Exchange.