The Barbados Stock Exchange Inc. cordially invites suitably qualified persons to submit their applications for the post of Systems Analyst.
We are seeking a detail-oriented, effective and efficient I.T. Specialist to join our dynamic team in a full-time capacity. The successful candidate, under supervision, will be responsible for network, database and system administration as well as the installation and configuration information technology systems. The individual will also be required to design and develop database systems and conduct technical research to enable continued development and innovation within the organization and to ensure that hardware and software systems are fully operational.
– Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology.
– Industry Standard Certifications will be an asset.
Special Skills & Knowledge
– Ability to work efficiently with a team or individually as necessary.
– Strong Analytical and Troubleshooting Skills.
– Effective written and verbal communication skills.
An attractive remuneration package, inclusive of participation in the Company’s Medical and Pensions plans awaits the successful applicant. If you meet the above requirements, email your application and CV to email@example.com by close of business on February 28, 2019.
Unsuitable applications will not be acknowledged.