Save the date for the 2018 BSE Corporate Governance & Accountability Conference
The Barbados Stock Exchange Inc. (BSE), in association with ICSA: The Governance Institute and ACCA Global, is proud to present the 6th Annual Corporate Governance & Accountability Conference on September 21, 2018 at the Hilton Barbados Resort, Needham’s Point, Bridgetown, Barbados.
The featured address will be delivered by The Honourable Mia Amor Mottley, Q.C., M.P. – Prime Minister of Barbados
This year’s featured speakers include:
- – Peter Swabey, FCIS – Policy & Research Director, ICSA Governance Institute
- – Claudia Clarke-Oderson – Senior Manager (Corporate), PwC Barbados
- – Jo Iwasaki – Head of Corporate Governance – Professional Insights, ACCA
- – Suzanne Ffolkes-Goldson – Senior Lecturer, The University of the West Indies, Mona Campus
There will also be a panel discussion entitled: “The International Securities Market (ISM) and Corporate Governance: Finding the Perfect Fit” featuring panelists from the BSE International Securities Market (ISM) Listing Sponsor Group:
- – Centurion ISM Services Inc.
- – ListAssist Services (B’dos) Ltd.
- – Deloitte Consulting Ltd
- – Coin Start Ltd.
Registration will commence on July 30, 2018 and early bird discounts are available (Download Registration Details Here). For more information please contact the BSE at 246.436.9871 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you interested in investing in Barbados?
Get started with our FREE Shares 101 GuideDownload Now