The market of choice for domestic and regional conglomerates and the main market of the Barbados Stock Exchange. A listing on the Regular Market establishes your company as a solvent and compliant member of industry – certainly critical factors for attracting prospective investors.
Listing Requirements – The Regular Market
Companies applying for listing of its securities on the Regular Market of the Exchange must be able to show evidence of a successful operation, and at a minimum must:
- have gross assets of not less than BDS $5 million dollars;
- have three (3) years of audited financial statements prepared in accordance with accounting standards and audited in accordance with auditing standards that are acceptable to the Exchange;
- in the case of a newly formed company provide three (3) years projections;
- have evidence of competent management; and
- be incorporated under the Laws of Barbados or another jurisdiction approved by the Exchange.
Monitor the performance of listed companies on our Reports page.
Are you interested in investing in Barbados?
Get started with our FREE Shares 101 GuideDownload Now